Fix for Bloggertube Slider!



Hello guys, I hope you understand my lack of time to dedicate for the blog, but I do what I can and try to reply to all emails I get from you (unfortunatelly are too many and I can't handle to reply to all of you).

The biggest problem that you have been reporting to me right now is that Bloggertube's slider is not working anymore, but now I bring you way to fix it.

This afternoon I got a message on twitter from @crzyOrc telling me that he had managed to fix bloggertube by himself, which was a great thing because I didn't really have time to look at it yet.

So pretty much what you have to do is replace the javascript files that used to be hosted at Google Code (unfortunatelly the links are not working anymore) for your own link, you can use any hosting service wanted.

Download the scripts from here:

easySlider1.7.js and galleryvideo1.js

Host them in your hosting services, it could be free ones (please google them) or private ones.

Then just replace the following links:


http://bloggertube.googlecode.com/files/easySlider1.7.js

and

http://bloggertube.googlecode.com/files/galleryvideov1.js

For your new hosted files.

I hope you guys are fine now.

Please if someone has trouble on doing this, please report on the comments, I am sure you will find a helpfull visitor of this blog to help you, please guys, be gentle and help each other!

Best Regards,

Dante Araujo


0 nhận xét to "Fix for Bloggertube Slider!"

Đăng nhận xét

* Bạn có thể nhận xét / góp ý / bình luận tại đây.
* Vui lòng gõ tiếng Việt có dấu.
* Bạn chưa có tài khoản vẫn có thể nhận xét bằng cách chọn hồ sơ là Tên/URL (với URL là địa chỉ email hoặc blog của bạn).

Loading